A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll & HR Generalist”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED — 8,000 AED
|Part Time | Permanent
|100 – 500 Employees
|Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments
About the job
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Responsible for translating business objectives into a set of strategic people initiatives and actions, which fully align with our People Strategy and contribute to business growth, profitability and high levels of employee performance engagement. Also responsible for building a trusted adviser relationship with key stakeholders and developing a deep understanding of the business and its strategic objectives. In addition, providing functional leadership and expertise in People processes, programs and policies.
What You’ll be Doing
- Responsible for end-to-end UAE & UK payroll processing
- Data gathering for the EOR payroll on a monthly basis and
- Backfill/compliance checking of the India payroll on a monthly basis
- Compiling reports for P&L owners
- Serve as a point of contact for employee inquiries, issues, and grievances, providing guidance and support.
- Assist in conflict resolution and mediation between employees or departments when necessary.
HR Policy and Compliance:
- Maintain and update HR policies and procedures in compliance with current employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and legal requirements.
- Support performance review processes, providing guidance to managers and employees on performance evaluations, goal-setting, and development plans.
- Partnering with the People Team to contribute towards our people strategy and projects, and to ensure a best-in-class experience.
- Manage HR documentation, including employee records, contracts, and HRIS data entry and updates.
What You will need for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues and payroll experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organisational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Employee Engagement Score: Measure of overall employee satisfaction and commitment to the organization’s mission and values.
- Turnover Rate: Percentage of employees leaving the company within a specific period, indicating retention and job satisfaction levels.
- Performance Review Completion Rate: Percentage of performance reviews completed on time, reflecting the effectiveness of performance management processes.
- Learning & Development Participation: Measure of employee engagement in training and development programs, highlighting the focus on continuous learning and growth.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓