A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Resource Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||17,000 AED — 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
The Human Resource Manager mission is to help leaders empower our people and drive organizational success through a commitment to excellence, innovation, and inclusivity. We believe in fostering a workplace where every individual is valued, and their unique talents are recognized. As a Human Resources Manager, you will have an area of responsibility including a Retail network, and will play a vital role in shaping our culture, attracting top talent, and ensuring our employees thrive both personally and professionally.
This mission is further enriched by the complexity of operating in a region with a wide geographic range and multicultural diversity.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will navigate the intricacies of managing business managers and employees across diverse locations and cultures. Your role requires a keen understanding of the unique challenges posed by this geographic spread, necessitating adaptability and cultural sensitivity in implementing HR strategies.
Through assertiveness and collaboration, we strive to build a workplace where accountability, mutual respect and a harmonious work environment are fostered.
HR Business Partnership:
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand strategic objectives and align HR initiatives with organizational goals.
- Act as a trusted advisor to department heads, providing guidance on HR-related matters and contributing to decision-making processes.
- Administration for scope of work.
Talent Acquisition & Engagement:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract, engage and retail talent.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from job posting to onboarding, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Conduct interviews, assess candidates, and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Address employee concerns and conflicts, providing resolution and maintaining a harmonious work environment.
- Implement employee engagement initiatives to enhance job satisfaction and retention.
- Run investigation as needed.
Performance Review & Compensation and Benefits:
- Oversee the implementation and communication of our salary review.
- Manage annual performance review and goal setting campaign for scope of assignment.
- Conduct regular market analysis to ensure our compensation and benefits packages remain competitive and aligned with industry standards.
Development, Engagement, CSR, DEI Campaigns:
- Design and implement local employee development campaigns to support career growth and succession planning for area of assignment.
- Collaborate with Head of HR Development and department heads to identify training needs and provide solutions for skills development.
- Support and contribute to the Sustainability and DEI agenda.
Reporting Lines: Direct Reporting to HR Director.
Team : 1 Direct Report
Previous experience of minimum 10 years in business management, HR management or Learning & Development.
Skills & Attitudes
- Authentic leadership
- Exemplary communication skills
- Capability of integrating heavy lifting tasks with strategic thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideal background in managing Retail settings
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓