A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED — 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
- Driven to empower individuals to flourish today and equip them for the future?
- Dedicated to fostering and sustaining human potential and business excellence sustainably?
- D ynamic leader and collaborative team member looking to contribute to the global success of your Business Line? If so, come and join us!
Context of the job
In this new position as HR Buiness Partner, you will be responsible for introducing structure, discerning needs, suggesting solutions, and ensuring effective implementation. As the primary HR contact, your responsibilities will include:
- In close c ollaborati on with our Headquarters in Belgium, you will inspire a group of 20 experts based in the Middle East and ensure they’re motivated and equipped to exceed expectations for our internal and external clients.
- Hierarchically, you’ll report to the local Branch Manager in Dubai and functionally to the Head of People of our International Department in Belgium.
- You’ll strategically align team compositions with business needs, ensuring the right blend of skills and bringing perspectives to the local team.
- Adhering to the standards set by the People & Organization Team, you will implement people-centric processes and projects within the local Branches
About our Middle East activities
The Laborelec Middle East offers premium services to our clients in the Energy sector, spanning the entire spectrum from electricity generation in all its forms (both conventional and renewable energy sources) to using energy in homes and vehicles. Our services encompass applied research, product development, and technical assistance.
We drive and execute multidisciplinary projects, harnessing the combined expertise of Laborelec’s specialist teams and various laboratories.
As a HR Business Partner , you will carry the following key accountabilities:
People & Expertise Development
- You foster feedback-driven and continuous learning for lasting employability within our Business Line.
- Together with local management, you craft an annual plan targeting specific future skills.
- You mentor individuals for personal and career growth.
- Anticipating business needs, you ensure team member employability through upskilling and reskilling.
- You ensure the consistent availability and optimal distribution of resources.
- You oversee capacity planning for the local team, playing a key role in regional productivity.
- You guide the regional team’s Performance Management process, which includes goal setting, reviews, and evaluations, and engage in the People & Expertise Review.
- Follow up on the KPIs the HR team sets and deal with people performance issues.
- You launch initiatives to improve the employee experience.
- You emphasize well-being, tackling absenteeism and psychosocial issues.
- You mediate well-being concerns and oversee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- You partner with the Belgium staffing team to optimism regional staffing.
- You liaise with headhunters for recruitment and candidate screening.
Culture & Change
- You collaborate with the local management team as a cultural pillar and change agent.
You may be our future colleague if…
- You have proven leadership, emphasize feedback learning and lead by example.
- Passionate about developing people and teams
- experienced in technical people management.
- Skilled in creating structure and managing data (timesheets, capacity …) and making clear reports.
- Team-oriented, Customer-centric, reliable, and results-driven.
- Open to challenging norms and leading change.
- Upholds utmost confidentiality and integrity.
- Fluent in English.
- Interested or experienced in industrial environments.
What We Offer
- An Hybrid way of working
- An exciting position in a leading research and expertise centre, with the possibility of further career development within ENGIE
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- A competitive package
Your HR contact Damien Colmant – [email protected]
Location ENGIE Laborelec Middle East – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Laborelec welcomes candidates from all backgrounds and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓