A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED — 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 156875
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The Role
We are seeking a highly capable and motivated HRBPto act as a trusted advisor to senior line management on all human capital management matters; to ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to implement HR strategies and practices that support robust business growth; reinforce a culture of performance focus, meritocracy and diversity; and comply with Group HR policy. The HRBP is responsible to work closely with business leaders and line managers to build their people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organisational objectives. We are looking for a proactive HR professional to assist the business in solving complex business issues. In liaison with the business stakeholders, Sr HRBP and MD, you will also be responsible to create a HR strategy for the assigned business unit and the annual HR Plan.
What You Will Do
- Communicate plans and progress against the plan to the HR Function and assigned business unit
- Create and support a continuous improvement environment for HR Activities within the Division
- Ensure new employees are properly inducted into the business and given support to become productive as quickly as possible
- Develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions
- Develop and execute a learning and development plan that equips individuals with necessary skills
- Formulate and implement performance management plans to improve performance or assist with exit from the organisation
- Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon ‘Al Futtaim Way’ values
- Reinforce at all times a culture of meritocracy, performance-focus and diversity
- Ensure compliance with local law and Group policy throughout the employee lifecycle
- Consult and support line managers across the assigned business unit
- Focus on measuring the employee engagement of the business units and take actions necessary to improve it. Advise, coach and mentor management and HR team on people related issues
- Act as change agent and facilitate transition
- Play an advisory role in creating and managing a lean and multi-skilled workforce. Support and facilitate the implementation of business structure reorganisation and consolidation to deliver efficiencies
- Play a key role in communicating organisational messages and monitoring feedback within the business units
- Ensure compliance with localisation policy and targets
- Look at business unit productivity and take necessary actions to improve it
- Provide line management with regular and financial reporting of employee costs
- Ensure annual manpower budgeting exercise is conducted accurately and efficiently
- Create, obtain approval for and manage HR Department budget. Ensure HR Team adherence to the business financial systems and processes
- To ensure compliance to HR policy is maintained, to review and strengthen business internal controls and procedures, ensure compliance of DOA and provide leadership on process and governance
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements
- Ensure that Emiratization focus is maintained and diversification goals are reinforced and achieved
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Budgets and Financial experience
- Business Acumen
- OCM (Organizational change Management)
What Equips You For The Role
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in HR, min 2 years in a similar role
- Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Automotive background is a preference
- Previous experience in HR transformation programs and change management
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Strong team player, with ability to take initiative and operate independently. Able to manage ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working in international and complex organizations.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and meeting deadlines are your trademark
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓