A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Field Sales Representative”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED — 9,500 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Are you a driven and ambitious UAE National looking to shape your future with a global leader? At Nestle MENA, we believe in empowering local talent to contribute to our rich heritage of innovation, quality, and sustainability.
As the largest Food and Beverage company worldwide, Nestle boasts a legacy of over 150 years in nurturing talent and fostering growth. Our presence in 188 countries and a diverse workforce comprising of more than 170 nationalities create an environment of endless opportunities.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because that where you’ll spend most of your working day in the field as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and its’ clients!
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms
What Will Make You Successful
- Capable of managing client relations and other stakeholders.
- Strong interest in sales and marketing is essential.
- Strong English and Arabic communication skills
- Holding a valid driving license
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Persistent and reliable
- Organization skills
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓