A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Analyst”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED — 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 157598
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The Role
Employee Services is Al-Futtaim’s centralized HR Shared Services team that is accountable for service delivery across the Group’s business footprint. With over 18,000 employees in 9 countries in the MENA region, the services offered span the entire employee life cycle. A key function of this team, Workforce Management, which oversees Group-wide Payroll inputs, reporting lines and Employee Master Data Management operates out of the corporate Head Office in Dubai and this role sits within this team in Group HR.
What You Will Do
- Resolve support tickets/cases raised in their assigned domain to the target SLA standards related to Payroll Inputs (Claims/Reimbursements, Over Time, Incentives etc.), Employee Correspondence, Org Structures and Position Management, Time Management, Adherence to Manpower Budgets, Medical Insurance, HR Reports – SAP Adhoc & BI.
- Master data preventive checks and validations: Ensure that employee master data quality & accuracy are always met through ‘Right First Time’ approach, especially data changes/ updates which have direct impact on payroll. Action HR transactions on SAP HCM
- Continuous Improvement: recommend solutions to enhance process efficiency and contribute to improvements in HR Service delivery
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, HR Analyst is responsible to Protect Data Privacy at all time and adhere to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of office security policy.
- Jointly cultivate and contribute to a learning and knowledge sharing culture within the team. Support cyclical Events and Special Projects as assigned and ensure compliance to department SOPs and organizational policies
- Keeping department operating procedures for processes handled current and updated and assist in the creation and publishing of Key department operational metrics such as SLAs, FCRs and Volumes.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, highly organized, and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Resilient and has Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work with pace with quality discipline.
What Equips You For The Role
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with SAP HCM / Employee Central
- Knowledge of UAE labour laws
- Excel analytical skills
- UAE Driving License
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓