A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Analyst”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Reporting to the Head of Distributor Markets managing a complex network of 12 countries operating across the Middle East and Turkey. The candidate would be at the center of the business understanding of the Middle East by building the proper reporting system, S&OP discipline, and Gross to Net (GtN) control. This role is pivotal in reinforcing the business’s control and planning in a complex region to help the Country Manager and the Sales Leaders make the right decisions.
- Lead discussions related to building the annual operating plan. Aggregate all the numbers proposed by the commercial and marketing team. Compare vs. Prior year, market trends, SOH, etc., and challenge the teams to refine the proposed plans.
- Closely monitor the monthly performance of markets and suggest corrective actions to meet changing business requirements.
- Use data to assist in decision-making and build models to estimate the financial impact of the same.
- Ensure the demand plan is aligned with financial commitment for each month. Track risks/opportunities and highlight any deviance to all concerned stakeholders.
- Track the performance of innovation and one-shot promos. Ensure the forecasts are phased, considering the marketing calendar and market lead time.
- Provide market insights to the demand planning team and assist in building base forecasts.
- Determine product prices based on product benchmark, customer margin, profitability, etc.
- Collect and consolidate IMS, Sellout, and SOH data from various markets.
- Daily follow-ups on achievements vs targets. Ensure the right level of visibility on business updates daily and monthly vs. targets.
- Regularly update order forms for markets.
- Ad hoc reports to support the country manager.
A strong candidate will possess the following capabilities:
- Excellent business acumen/understanding.
- Superior command of MS Excel; knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Attention to detail to ensure all recording is accurate and up to date.
- Acting independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience working with distributors or any business-to-business channels.
- Min. 5 years of experience in analytics, sales finance, or demand planning, ideally within the Middle East Region.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓