A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Store Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 157006
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The Store Manager is accountable for sales performance, focusing on growth and profitability, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations, and the training and development of the entire staff.
What you will do:
- Networks, supports recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high quality management and associates to fill store profile and succession planning
- Leads by example, trains, develops and provides ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience.
- Organizes weekly staff meetings and daily briefings to recap store performance, and to communicate new company goals and strategies, as well as new store procedures and performance targets
- Ensures an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team
- Maintains visibility and leads by example on the selling floor to answer customer questions and supports all selling functions
- Implements all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom
- Meets or exceeds profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize store sales and control expenses
- Controls company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures (consistent management of inventory, in- and out-bound stock movements, sales, returns, exchange, store maintenance, etc.)
- Executes and complies with all company policies and store procedures
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
High school education or equivalent preferred
Minimum two years Assistant Store Manager experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals
- Good command of business English (written and verbal)
- Good computer skills (Outlook, Excel & SAP) and detailed report analysis skills
- Strong level of numeracy & literacy
- Some heavy lifting
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓