A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sous Chef”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Kitchen’s cold food production area to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- Plan and develop the recipes, and ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control.
- Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
- Maintain control systems which will assure quality and portion consistency, monitor food shipments to ensure they meet established purchasing specifications as well and foster an awareness of the importance of food preparation and quality.
- Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or culinary arts, or equivalent experience is required.
- Two to three years previous experience in culinary in a similar position.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
What Do We Offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:http://jobs.fourseasons.com/https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resortshttps://www.facebook.com/FourSeasonsJobshttps://twitter.com/FourSeasonsJobs
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓