A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||McDermott International, Ltd|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, monitor and reporting of support function budgets.
- Hold quarterly meetings with functional leads to discuss their respective budgets.
- Provide routine monthly / quarterly reports to management.
- Prepare utilization reports of overheads vs project-charge employee headcount.
- Annual preparation of standard rates.
- Manage and reporting of Capex budgets
- Manage and update Delegation of Authority matrix for Business Line.
- Decision support to functional / operational management.
- Implement & track cost reduction initiatives.
- Any ad-hoc exercise / reporting.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Accountancy degree – CA / CPA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Big 4 experience preferred but not mandatory
- Experience related to SOX and it’s implementation will be preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage tight reporting schedules
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good commercial acumen
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓