A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Admin Assistant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Pepsi Co|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Support Sales organization with general sales administration, reporting and execution tracking. Key duties include field sales communication, coordination of various sales activities (BU/MU level), arranging POSM execution and sales incentives tracking.
- Functional& People Responsibilities:
- Support claims processing with proof-of-performance validation.
- Assist with maintaining sales and trade spend trackers, ensuring accruals are accurate and monitored monthly
- Coordinate POSM execution – Requirements gathering, POSM ordering/ delivery and field sales execution tracking
- Support field sales team operations with incentive tracking, returns, customer creation, uniforms, annual leave calendars, T&E bookings / accruals, etc.
- Assist with collating and publishing all field sales communications, including playbooks, promotional calendars, execution priorities and other ad hoc information
- First point of contact for customer queries relating to product range changes, pricing, and claims, ensuring responsiveness and quick resolution
- Preparation & communication of new lines and pricing information to customers based on agreed customer format and notification lead time requirements
- Continuous improvement recommendations and implementation, especially in areas of Trade Spend tracking and Claims
- Support CBS controls framework, ensuring test scripts are up-to-date and executed as required
- Develop winning relationships with BU/ HQ Commercial teams and PepsiCo customers, ensuring highest levels of agility and support are provided
- Support the General Sales Support Lead with all initiatives to improve CBS service offerings.
- Review Productivity KPI’s and discuss issues with RSR’s/ Supervisors (schedule reroute if necessary).
- Generating activity sheets and credit notes & Providing logistics with any new load requests on behalf of the sales team
- Sales order process
- Coordinate between Sales, CBS & Supply chain team to ensure all the orders processed and invoiced for next day delivery. (Below are the steps but are not limited to)
- Monitor CBS team return back with all the orders Vs the LPOs received.
- Process Handheld orders directly received from Sales team.
- Initiate CCPF for all hold orders due to payment issues.
- Allocate the Promo qty based on availability.
- Communicate to CBS team for new SKUs, missed SKUs or SKUs to be replaced.
- Communicate to supply chain to commit all the orders for next day delivery.
- Degree qualified with min. 2 years’ experience within FMCG company
- Builds robust and successful working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓