A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Account Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Wolters Kluwer|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V.
is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2021 annual revenues of €4.7 billion.
The company, headquartered in The Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000+ people worldwide.
We are now looking to expand our team in Dubai with a Sr. Sales Channel & Affiliates Account Manager for the Middle East and Africa region – location Dubai.
This role will focus on UpToDate (UTD), all its related products and Lexicomp Online (LCO) Drug reference tool in UAE, the rest of the Middle East (excluding KSA) plus North-Africa, together Wolters Kluwer Health’s Clinical Effective (CE) business unit.
You will be part of a successful META teamwork across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa delivering solutions sales to a strong client base.
CE is a global leader of solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare providers deliver optimal care to their patients. This exciting Sales role reports into the Regional Channel Partner Manager for Clinical Effectiveness, based in Dubai.As the Sr. Channel Account Manager – Middle East and Africa, you will be responsible for maintaining and building a network of channel partners and selling our market leading software program, through them, to institutions across the country – including hospitals, medical schools and/or other identified market segments. Besides developing and growing the network of channel partners, you will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the sales activities & sales pipeline to ensure desired business results and the commercial success of the channel partner program in your assigned region.
- Manage the entire channel program in MEA region to ensure consistency and compliance while adding and improving processes and methods in how channel partners are identified, on-boarded, certified and managed, as needed or appropriate.
- Establish short and long-term revenue goals for the channel partners, and provide the relevant support to achieve those goals.
- Manage and review channel partners opportunities, pipeline and forecasting in your assigned region.
- Work in close cooperation with International Sales, Finance, Marketing, Training, Sales Operations and the channel partner community for all channel partner program-related activities in your assigned region.
- Continually, and proactively develop and maintain excellent business relationships with potential, and existing channel partners.
- Identify channel partners’ challenges/problems and suggest & initialize the proper processes to address these challenges.
- Coordinate with the training team to ensure effective training, and certification, of our channel partners’ dedicated sales force and support ongoing training programs.
- Assist with demand generation activities by developing strategies and executing campaigns in tandem with, and in addition to international sales and marketing objectives.
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Channel Partner program
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Strong track record of sales delivery & experience gained in international partner/channel management
- Healthcare Information technology experienced desired, but not essential
- Proven ability to build long-term relationships
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of customer and partner needs, objectives, and strategy
- Experience with contracts and legal agreements
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office produces – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced, and proficient in using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Business fluent in English, French and Arabic. Knowledge of other regional languages would be helpful.
- Location Dubai, UAE.
We offer you a full-time position in a team-based, international, leading organization. Within Wolters Kluwer you will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment and challenging projects. Your work will be rewarded with interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓