A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Account Manager (Cars)”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,500 AED (Commission)|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As part of Dubizzle Group, we are alongside some of the strongest classified brands in the market. With a collective strength of 8 brands, we have more than 160 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the B2C client base and revenue that’s required to grow and maximize revenue growth for the dubizzle Cars vertical.
You will be working on your own initiative, continually approaching new clients, and generating revenue.
In This Role, You Will Be
- Meet with clients on a monthly basis and when yearly contracts need to be renewed.
- Review clients’ accounts and highlight areas where the client can improve their performance to get more out of their advertising.
- Sell additional dubizzle features to clients.
- Ensure all client renewals and upgrades are performed in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Management to sell new products in accordance with the business needs.
- Be the first point of contact with the client including as the initial technical reference point.
- Continuously monitor and analyse clients’ dubizzle ‘Health’ and quality metrics and use the analysis to communicate with clients efficient ways to improve their use of dubizzle’s service and normal practice.
- Keep in regular contact with clients to ensure you are always in the frame when decisions are being made regarding either increasing or decreasing spend with dubizzle Cars.
- Ensure you are always aware of clients’ full marketing commitment to both dubizzle and its competitors.
- Analyse this information to understand why clients may be spending with competitors, and where possible originate ideas to transfer client competitor spending to dubizzle.
- Manage client expectations accordingly and effectively.
- Hit performance targets as stipulated by your line manager.
- Utilise all business tools made available and adhere to strict activity tracking via Salesforce for calls and meetings.
- Keep up to date with the motors industry laws and local news
- A minimum of secondary education, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- UAE driving license required experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience, Preferred – Experience in classifieds or motors industry desirable Knowledge.
- Working understanding of sales processes including questioning techniques, objection handling, and closing methods Skills.
- Team player with a commitment to succeed through teamwork whilst achieving personal targets and objectives.
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Good story teller
- Arabic speaking (preferred)
- Natural desire to succeed
- Flexible to new challenges and comfortable working in a consistently challenging environment
- A fast-paced, high-performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 50 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
Bayut & dubizzle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓