A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “ASSISTANT MANAGER”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||DP World|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
ASSISTANT MANAGER – CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT
About the Company
We exist to make the world’s trade flow better, changing what’s possible for the customers and communities we serve globally.
With a dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 103,000 employees spanning 75 countries on six continents. We are pushing trade further and faster towards a seamless supply chain that’s fit for the future.
We’re rapidly transforming and integrating our businesses – Ports and Terminals, Marine Services, Logistics and Technology – and uniting our global infrastructure with local expertise to create stronger, more efficient end-to-end supply chain solutions that can change the way the world trades.
We make trade flow, to change what’s possible for everyone.
- Manager or related degree
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role or internal auditor
- Must have very good computer skills especially in Excel and Outlook.
- Project management experience preferred.
- This position may be required to work weekends, holidays and a flexible schedule.
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓