A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Analyst (Payments)”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors|
|Experience||5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA, Qatar & Oman and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region.
We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don’t listen to us, listen to our customers
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Skill: Business Analyst with UAE Payments
Experience : 10-14 Years
- 10 Years of overall IT experience and minimum of 5 years in Banking IT experience is mandatory.
- Candidate should have good understanding of the Core Payments, Regulatory bodies.
- Minimum two end to end project implementation in Payments. Experience in handling Design, Development and testing teams..
- Candidate should be Techno Functional and ability to engage with cross functional teams, problem solving and good negotiation skills.
- Must have experience in Scope, Time and Budget management.
- Hands on experience as Project Manager handling various phases of the project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control and Closure. Able to handle at least 2 projects at a time.
- Hands on experience in handling Microsoft Project MPP.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication with proven ability to manage stakeholders at various levels.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓