A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager Treasury”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Mount Meru Group|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | CMA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
ACCA Member/MBA Finance/CA Finalist
At least 6 to 8 years’ experience in the field of treasury is must.
– Prepare daily fund flow statements. Discuss with all stakeholders the requirement of funds and propose transfers and other payments as per fund position
– Coordinate with supply chain for all foreign purchases. Ensure end to end process completion from requirements generation to transmission of LC / Bank Contract / Open Account / Advance
– Coordinate with banks to ensure that all borrowing requirements whether long term or short term are arranged in a timely manner.
– Coordinate with banks regarding rate negotiations with respect of import & exports
– Ensure that all borrowing covenants are met in a timely manner
– Ensure all regulatory compliance
– Ensure payment plans are executed as per given timelines
– Ensure Bank reconciliations are prepared in ERP on daily basis
– Assist the reporting team with various audit assignments
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓