A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Welcome to MultiBank Group; a global financial pioneer established in 2005 in California and now proudly headquartered in Dubai, UAE. We excel in providing cutting-edge trading technology, unparalleled liquidity, and exceptional customer service, offering an extensive range of financial products such as Forex, Metals, Shares, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrency CFDs.
Join our thriving community of over 1 million clients across 90 countries, contributing to a daily trading volume exceeding US$ 12.1 billion. As a heavily regulated (11 financial regulators across 5 continents), award-winning, and reliable financial institution, MultiBank Group is devoted to innovation, excellence, and empowering our clients to achieve their financial goals.
Seize the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, world-class team spanning more than 20 countries, driven by innovation, collaboration, and customer focus.
We are currently seeking a skilled Senior Accountant with a CPA or similar certification to join our finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing financial statements, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, performing the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, fund accounting, etc. The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing. Experience in the Forex industry is a plus.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner.
- Perform accounting functions including ledger maintenance, account reconciliation, and management reporting.
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation, and analysis.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Oversee taxes and abiding by federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
- CPA or similar certification.
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience, preferably within the Forex industry.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and regulations.
- Proficient in accounting software and MS Excel.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Proven experience as a senior accountant.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
Become a part of our diverse, world-class team, collaborating with multicultural professionals from around the globe. Make a lasting impact in the financial industry and grow your career with MultiBank Group!
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓