A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Audit Specialist”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Canon EMEA|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
In this role you will provide strong organizational skills to coordinate the creation of reliable internal controls and monitor adherence to those objectives. You will adopt a proactive work style, keeping ahead of the curve for internal control processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses before they become problems. You will be responsible for teaching skills to educate employees on internal control project requirements and action items.
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Implementation of SOX controls, training, and close follow-up of relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and document end to end process (BPM) and SOPs.
- Maintenance of Company’s Risk Register, following up with the action owners on the remediation strategies.
- Maintenance of Company’s Governance Rules, ensuring they are understood and followed by the employees.
- Responsible for supporting the central internal control department.
- Responsible for supporting the external auditors.
- Coordinating and drafting of Corporate Governance matters for designated subsidiaries and branches.
- Ensuring all legal entities in scope are compliant with applicable laws and internal governance standards.
- Evaluate the internal control systems of the organization, identify shortcomings, and recommend suitable changes to management.
- Identify and deliver process improvements both regional and local where applicable.
- Advising legal entity directors and boards on their roles and responsibilities.
- Manage regional and local GRC projects.
- Facilitating the orientation of new joiners.
What we ask
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking).
- Have 5+ years of experience of complex international legal entity structures and restructuring of entities.
- Have a Bachelor degree from an accredited University or College, followed by an International professional audit qualification such as CIA, CPA, ACCA, or CA.
- Be able to handle a high volume of tasks and meet objectives within tight deadlines.
- Previous experience with SOX and/or audit testing requirements.
- Experience in compliance and risk management in multiple business segments/industries.
- Experience with MS tools (especially Excel, Visio, Power Automate) and other reporting tools.
- Good organizational and communication skills to prepare presentations for senior managers.
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders/service providers.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail needed to evaluate business activities and assess compliance risk.
- Possess superior analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail to perform duties effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where every detail.
- Ability to self-manage.
You will need
- Business Acumen.
- Customer Focus.
- Detail Oriented.
- Team Player.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓