A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||17,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.We help the world’s largest financial institutions navigate the intricate regulatory environment to effectively manage and assess capital in support of their ongoing strategies. More than ever, financial institutions are investing in enhancing their capital management capabilities to make better business decisions, presenting us with the unique opportunity to rally together to solve our clients’ most complex challenges.The opportunityEY’s Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice provides risk management support to banks, insurers, and asset managers. Our team includes individuals who have industry, client, and product knowledge as well as quantitative, regulatory, project management and technology professionals. We are seeking agile individuals to join our team. Along with our team, you’ll work together to coordinate the delivery of risk management, regulatory and business performance services to a variety of clients, including commercial banks, investment banks, broker-dealers, asset managers, insurance and energy trading companies, and other organizations.Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the Transaction Monitoring team for offshore team by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing
- Competence and motivating staff to ensure maximum performance.
- Provide guidance and on-the job training for junior colleagues joining the offshore team and conducting knowledge sharing sessions through Compliance onshore support.
- Act as a SME for first line of defence and transaction monitoring team, as an advisory on AML related issues/queries
- Maintaining the team capacity as agreed with compliance department.
- Ensure that the team Is complying with the Bank’s transaction monitoring policies, procedures and processes.
- Review and present weekly MI reporting and ensure on-going oversight of the evolving risks in the international jurisdictions together with the Head of FCC And Head of Compliance.
- Manage TM cases and discuss any critical cases with the L1/12 analyst on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a Case Manager in reviewing escalated cases and review STR/AIFT before sharing with Head of AML and Head of FCC for further approval.
- Managing the deliverables by providing TM support, oversight, and monitoring together with the Head of Compliance subsidiaries.
- Liaising with respective business teams to obtain relevant information/documents raised as part of the RFIs by L1 analyst. Also, have case related discussions with business stakeholders as and when required.
- Ensure that the TM team is processing alerts/cases within the agreed timelines and in accordance with the SLA.
- Manage escalations to ensure timely resolution of issues, in accordance with the agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure team members participate and complete all role based and mandatory trainings.
- Keep abreast of related laws, regulations, and best practices pertaining to FCC and assess its impact on client.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Law, Science, Finance, Business, or a related subject. ACAMS certification or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in Banking, Compliance or Risk is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience of Transaction monitoring procedure and systems
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Possess a self-starting attitude, an ability to think outside the box and thrive on new challenges
What We Look ForIf you’re a natural leader with a talent for answering and communicating complex client problems, we’re interested in you. You’ll need to be great at influencing people, ready to listen and confident in challenging the status quo. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses address their most pressing problems, this role is for you.What We OfferAt EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓