A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor (Emirates National)”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre)|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Bachelor | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Made for Trade, we have firmly established Dubai as a leading center for trading international commodities and the world’s fastest-growing Free Zone. We promote and facilitate trade across a range of goods from gold, diamonds and precious metals to tea, food and industrial materials. Today, as home to major multinationals and start-ups, we connect more than 18,000 businesses with the world-class services, leading infrastructure and vibrant community they need to thrive and succeed.
To perform risk assessment of audit area and prepare audit plan and perform internal audits in accordance with the Audit Plan to provide independent objective assurance designed to improve operational efficiency, internal control, effectiveness of risk management and governance processes.
To review business functions independently to assess the efficiency of function, resource utilization, value addition to the organization.
To perform independently the audit of property, construction projects, facility management, Free Zone, financial services and general corporate functions and other assignments as allocated
- Prepare audit program for the audit assignment determining the nature, extent, and timing of audit tests.
- Perform risk assessment to identify the risks associated with each activity and use that as input to prepare audit program.
- Execute audit work in accordance with the Audit Plan in many industries such as property, construction projects, facility management, Free Zone, financial services and other corporate functions.
- Prepare draft audit reports and discuss the draft reports audit points with concerned auditees
- Document the audit workpapers in IRMS (Integrated Risk Management System)
- Ensure that proper internal controls are in place and the operations of DMCC Group are conducted in an efficient manner
- Identify the cost effective improvements in the areas audited
- Identify the opportunities for improvements in business efficiency and resource utilization
- Identify of ERM risk in the audit area and suggest including in the Risk Register
- Assist in special assignments and studies as assigned and participate in assignments of sensitive nature
- Acquire and update the knowledge of IPPF, COSO internal control framework, ERM framework and use as basis to perform audits.
- Perform data analytics in performing audits.
- Research and identify examples of organizational best practices in and outside the group; flag these to the IA team for sharing.
- Graduate in Commerce, Finance related field
- Experience in industries such as Property Development, Construction, Financial Services and Free Zone
- At least 3 years experience in internal audit
- Strong understanding of Accounting & Finance Discipline
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Working at the world’s best Free Zone with highly motivated colleagues
- A very diverse workforce from all around the globe
- Well-being initiatives all over the year
- Market competitive basic salary
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- National Allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Other alternative family benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Generous annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Free covered parking
- Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT.
DMCC is a government entity established in 2002 to enhance commodity trade flows through Dubai. We perform a range of roles which continue to position Dubai as the preferred destination for global commodities trade and DMCC as the world’s No.1 Free Zone.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓