A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior PR Account Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Katch International|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
JOB TITLE: Senior PR Account Manager (with Corporate and Hospitality background)
As a Senior Account Manager, the role is to drive client accounts. You should be a capable and confident operator who has a thorough understanding of the required media and communication skills and who is fully in control of the media tools available to create the required media coverage in all PR areas.
Responsible for the execution of communication strategies and activities for client accounts, ensuring that programs and objectives are being adhered to, and that accounts are well organized.
The Senior PR Account manager entails shoring up the image of the organization he/she represents, giving clients a positive impression of a company that can be relied upon and trusted.
- Work closely with Directors on day-to-day operational processes
- Supervise and support PR Account Managers, Senior PR Account Executives, Account Executives, and Interns
- Support with hiring employees
- Developing account management strategies
- Supporting the teams to improve their performance and align with the company’s business goals
- Assists the company in generating new sales leads.
- Participate in agency meetings, initiatives and campaign development meetings
- Attend/participate in PR industry events and awards that will benefit the company and even existing clients
- Be a problem solver and help develop systems that will contribute to driving the team forward
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- In consultation with PR Director, conceive and develop integrated communication strategies for a portfolio of clients
- Oversee implementation of communications plans including: research and idea generation; writing coherent and factually accurate press releases; writing well-informed copy for trade, corporate and business publications; interviewing case studies; managing clients’ social media accounts; writing awards; event management etc.
- Prepare regular status and contact reports for clients
- Plan and manage events ranging from photo calls, press conferences, community events, training days etc. on behalf of clients
- In-depth knowledge of the workings of the national, regional, broadcast and online media
- Possess an established relationship with the most relevant journalists, influencers and bloggers relevant to your clients
- Driving the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
- Fully managing the process of press release distribution
- Proactively researching and managing forward feature and other media opportunities for clients
- Develop news angles and place stories in a cross section of print, broadcast and online media
- Proactively seeking and identifying publicity opportunities to ensure that the maximum level of coverage is achieved for your client, project etc.
- Selling-in stories to journalists
- Handling incoming media enquiries efficiently
- Demonstrating confidence and professionalism in journalist and client discussions
- Overseeing programmes of media promotional activity, such as competitions
- Lead meetings, ensuring that preparation for the meeting is well organized, notes are taken, and a contact report is circulated immediately after the meeting
- Discuss/present information in client meetings and presentations, as directed
- Discuss/present information in new business presentations, as directed
- Play the central role in the team and take full responsibility for your clients and any problems
- Proofread all written material before it is submitted to the client
- Brief designers, photographers, printers and other suppliers in a knowledgeable and precise manner, negotiate costs etc., and manage quality control, deadline, and any issues that may arise
- Have a full understanding of financial controls on all accounts, mark-up rules and budgeting procedures
New Business Development and Marketing
- Participate in new business development
- Work with the Directors to prepare proposals and pitches
- Seek opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.