A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Audit Director”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||PKF UAE|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | CPA | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
PKF is in search of an experienced and qualified Chartered Accountant to join our team as an External Audit Technical Director. This is a unique opportunity to provide expert guidance and technical support to our external audit department.
Responsibilities include ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA), conducting internal training seminars on these standards, and playing a Subject Matter Expert role on complex technical matters related to financial accounting and auditing. The role also involves secondary reviews, collaboration with audit partners, senior management, and audit executives to develop and implement strategies for improving audit quality and efficiency.
- Professionally qualified Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in a reputable accounting and consulting firm
- Expert knowledge of IFRS and ISA
- Proven ability to conduct training seminars
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to provide expert insights on technical matters
- Working knowledge and understanding of computerised accounting processes
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓