A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Key Account Supply Chain Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||MBA | ACCA | B.COM | BBA | MSC|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
The main objective will be to re-enforce our supply chain collaboration with the different customers of the division and ultimately improve customer satisfaction, service rate and cost to serve in close partnership with the commercial, customer care and physical distribution teams.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop collaborative relationships with customers to improve global performance
- Implement and animate a collaborative sales forecast process with our top customers
- Support in aligning Supply Chain KPIs from a customer perspective and monitor the performance
- Challenge customer’s orders as well as replenishment parameters to meet stock holding targets.
- Monitor the quality of stock at Customer level to alert and define action plan when needed
- Analyze cost to serve to identify opportunities for optimization and roll them out
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG industry.
- Background in Engineering / Supply Chain / Business Administration.
- Strong planning (forecasting) & analytical skills with good coordination and communication capability.
- Good working attitude, self-motivated, be able to work independently, willing to take challenge and work under pressure.
- Good communication skills, stress management
- Multi-tasking, efficient, result-oriented
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓