A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Key Account Manager-NFV ( Pharma )”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||CA |ACCA|MCOM|B.COM | BBA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
We are looking for a Key Account Manager ( Pharma ) to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re a team leader who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.What’s On Your Plate?
- Key responsible for growing their Key Accounts portfolio and driving these partners to become generators of revenue.
- Optimize Key Account performance, and ensure their engagement and satisfaction. Conduct regular business reviews so that Key stakeholders have full visibility of their performance.
- Identify revenue opportunities.
- Drive growth and make Key Accounts act as customer acquisition for the Q-commerce, Local Shops business.
- Build weekly/monthly reports, track & communicate performance data
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships
- Understand marketing calendars for brands, strategize, plan & execute regional campaigns supported by our key partners
- Build visibility internally and externally via deep data analysis & cross-functional business reviews
- Identify industry trends
- Work to define projects, processes, solutions, systems that help Talabat and key partners meet their objectives
- Work closely with the Ops manager to identify and resolve commercial gaps and opportunities that either increase revenue or optimizes operations (i.e, optimize service and/or expenses)
- Business Driver for the growth of Key Accounts in Non Food Vertical
- Responsible for the relationship with the Key Account Vendors
- Accountable for:
- Right Assortment
- Healthy Orders
- GMV Growth
- Service quality need to be consistent for all the brands across
- Maintain continuous business relationships with Key Vendors
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build a strong relationship and resolve operational issues between vendors and the company.
- Maintain regular relationships with various stakeholders from the brand
- Provide quarterly reviews to partners to showcase the areas of growth and areas of potential improvement
- Provide and maintain high service levels to the brands to ensure a seamless experience for both customers and partners.
- Work internally with the various departments to ensure all requirements of the brand are met.
- Update and maintain a track record of all activities related to the brand on SalesForce.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- From 3-5 years of experience holding the same title or relevant
- Resident in the UAE
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and curate a solution
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Experience in Pharmaceutical is Must
- Able to travel across emirates as require
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓