A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Director, Reporting”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||MCOM|B.COM | BBA|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 9,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
The role of the Account Director is to work across a diverse portfolio of clients, delivering integrated and strategic corporate communications. The Account Director works with our print, digital, design, brand and specialist teams to deliver creative and innovative solutions. The role has a particular focus around Corporate Reporting, supporting our clients with their reporting ambitions and leading the Emperor team to deliver outstanding projects.
To own the client relationship and have full accountability for three areas:
- Client service – Emperor prides itself on its client service and it is a key reason why clients choose to work with us. You will be organized and efficient in your communication/documentation and, most of all, personable in the way you work with clients and colleagues. Relationships matter and when something is in doubt if a deadline is looming you will instinctively pick up the phone rather than rely on email. Delivery alone is not enough; we want our clients to want to work with us again and again.
- Project Lead and Programme Manager – exceptional clients will demand exceptional delivery skills. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to lead showcase projects which demand hands on involvement from an experienced member of the team. You will also be expected to act as a Programme Manager, ensuring different work streams dovetail effectively and taking ultimate responsibility when overseeing the work of individual account/project managers. Leading the internal team is also an important part of the role.
- Commercial success – a strong commercial awareness is critical to the role. Our client service team are at the forefront of scoping and pricing and are accountable for delivering projects profitably. Having the confidence to talk about budget issues with clients is essential.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Embodies and demonstrates Emperor’s Values – Aim High, Creativity Everywhere, Infectious Enthusiasm, Always Learning and Razor Sharp
- Collaborative and team-worker with the ability to build strong relationships and adapt style to be equally effective, persuasive and influential across range of partnerships and projects.
- Financially literate and an appreciation of how to present financial information to stakeholders
- Mature leader, personable and enthusiastic team player with energy, stamina, drive and intelligence, with strong corporate communications experience
- Ability to truly listen to clients, challenge where appropriate and manage their expectations – a diplomat with strong EQ/client empathy skills.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written – ability to present with confidence.
- Multi-tasker with ability to prioritise tasks – ability to manage clients and projects under pressure and manage up as well as down when appropriate.
- Attention to detail, ability to see the big picture and act/prioritise accordingly: able to simplify complex tasks into actionable activities for a team.
- Passionate, energetic and hungry. A positive driving force within the business – with strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and accountability, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Team player, always willing to support colleagues, directors and clients
If you are successfully shortlisted for the role, the recruitment team will be in touch via email, and the process will begin from there. We endeavour to contact you within 5 working days of your application, however, this may vary depending on the volume of applications we receive. Good Luck!As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓