A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Financial Controller”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Omnia is one of the Middle East’s leading brand and digital agencies and is focused on creating engaging brand and digital experiences through customer centric design and a strong technical know-how. Building websites, platforms and digital products for almost two decades, Omnia has seven offices worldwide with our Manchester based office become a design focused office for us. Our team of specialists has helped architect a whole ecosystem of thriving global brands.
The Senior Financial Controller is responsible for all aspects of the finances and ensure that all reports for both entities and Year End are reliable and are provided in an accurate and timely format. The financial controller will also ensure that there are processes and procedures in place throughout the company to provide segregation of duties at all times and to aid the company to run as efficiently as possible.
- Compile management accounts every month for all entities for review by the Finance Director
- Manage the finance team and office manager to ensure all inputting is accurate and of a timely manner
- Manage the year end process, prepare and report the year end statements to Group and for any statutory purpose
- Manage the year end audit requirements
- Implementing and maintaining internal controls
- Prepare weekly invoicing list including any relevant outwork costs alongside the Directors of the departments
- Ensure that Omnia is compliant at all times with for all governmental requirements and filing including but not limited to company set ups and annual filing.
- Provide weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- Represent Omnia for all bank issues/requirements
- Manage all bank/cash processes
- Assessment and management of all financial instruments
Payroll and Expenses
- Compile the payroll monthly before it is posted and ensure all posted on a timely and accurate basis
- Check all expenses that are received by finance to ensure they comply with the Omnia process
- Ensure all salaries and expenses are posted correctly onto Sage
- Manage and support the finance team and office manager
- Manage and support the driver as and when necessary
- Support the Finance Director on any project profitability or monitoring reports as and when required.
- Work with all client service and project managers to ensure job profitability and weekly forecasting is accurate based on the job costing system
- Manage the job costing and accounting system throughout the Omnia entities including training of the employees
- Automation of the financial reporting
- Manage the financial audit process
- Excellent technical accountancy skills through to finalisation of accounts and audit preparation
- Excellent management skills;
- Excellent Commercial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to chase difficult debtors
- Ability to liaise with necessary authorities in the UAE and other countries
- Ability to liaise with all necessary stakeholders
Manage and support the Finance team and Office Manager.
Education and Training:
- Qualified Accountant – 5 years PQE
- Experience with Sage
- Microsoft Excel – advanced level
- Commercially Minded
Finance & Operations Director
Due to the large number of applications, if you do not hear back from Omnia within 14 days please presume your application has not been successful, however do continue to to apply for any future roles and thank you for your interest in Omnia.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.