A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Mercator Travel and Tourism
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
About the job
Sales Manager – DMC Travel Agency
Assists in leading set up business (e.g., group, transient, association, corporate, etc.) and assists in the implementation of the sales strategy and achieving revenue goals, and guest satisfaction. Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal booking goals, self-motivated, customer focused, target driven, innovative and have the ability to develop and drive new accounts and business. Must have previous travel agency experience and holds a valid UAE driving license.
Education and Experience
o Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Tourism
o A minimum of 5 to 8 years in a Sales Position within the Travel and Tourism industry.
o Previous experience in key B2B Travel wholesale companies or Transportation.
The below-mentioned responsibilities are intended to provide guidelines and directions for your specific role. Kindly note, that as the needs of the organization develop / change, it may be necessary to modify or amend the responsibilities listed.
Competencies and Skills:
o Strong DMC travel industry knowledge.
o Experienced in managing clients, as well as suppliers
o Strong market knowledge and analytical competency.
o Must possess a service-oriented attitude, backed by a proactive approach and strong drive for results.
o Must display a high level of integrity and professionalism with colleagues and clients.
o Must have excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
o Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced start up environment.
Developing & Executing Sales Strategies
· Works directly with Managing Director to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the sale.
· Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining focused plan on increasing business.
· Works directly with Managing Director to create and implement a sales plan in increasing revenue, customers and share of the market trends.
· Develop key end-customer relationships to create opportunity, maintain loyalty and continuity, and improve overall quality of the sale.
· Implement all sales activities to maximize business opportunities and convert those prospects into revenue and loyal customers by becoming top- producing partners.
· Work closely with the operation teams to understand the process flow and manage client expectations.
· Work closely with the credit control team to keep daily sales outstanding within agreed terms and conditions.
· Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential is achieved.
· Maximize business opportunities in assigned areas.
· Aim to maximize revenue from clients through increasing market share and identifying new growth opportunities.
· Accountable for executing all sales action plans in coordination with Managing Director to deliver short and long-term set targets in terms of sales and profitability in the assigned territory.
Managing Sales Activities
· Participates in sales calls and proactively acquire new business with existing and new business opportunities
· Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
· Gather competitive data, market-related news, and trends, and share them with the team.
· Build and maintain a close business relationship with top-producing Agents/Clients.
Analyse & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data
· Analyse market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve set up financial goals.
· Reviews guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
· Assist the Managing Director in annual forecasts of assigned territories to enable budget preparations for weekly and monthly sales reports.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
· Displays leadership in guest hospitality, customer service and creates a positive example for guest relations.
· Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
· Meets with guests during pre- and post- program/service in order to obtain feedback on quality of product (e.g., hotels, meeting facilities and equipment, food and beverage, cargo, limo service etc.), service levels, execution against contract and overall satisfaction.
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Shares guest satisfaction on department meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
· Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/service/event/limo service etc..
· Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the company.
· Gains understanding of the travel agent primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/service/event/limo service etc.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English
latest by February 15th.
We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role, you can share it by email to Hiring Manager at [email protected] .