A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Administration Officer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the job
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions. The Midis Group was named as one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
The Sales Administration Officer is accountable for processing purchase orders on a daily basis including the placement and tracking of orders, management of shipments and processing of customer accounts.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Receive orders related to software and/or hardware through email or CRM and update customers accordingly;
- Price, create an ERP account and input orders into the vendor’s system while updating Salesforce and Traverse;
- Validate purchase orders that are uploaded in Salesforce;
- Track shipments, update tracking file and handle any issues or discrepancies with related stakeholders;
- Close business in coordination with the related sales employee and complete administrative functions in line with the objectives and responsibilities of the Sales Team;
- Update customers and internal stakeholders on order backlogs and information;
- Work with logistics, sales and credit teams to ensure order fulfilment in a timely manner;
- Handle customer complaints in a timely manner and escalate issues when necessary;
- Update sales reports as required and manage ad hoc requests as and when necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field
At least 2-3 years of relevant experience