A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Development Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Our client is a leading UAE Developer who is seeking an Assistant Development Manager or current Development Manager with a Hospitality background to join their team.
The role is to manage and oversee projects through master planning, infrastructure planning, product mix, design and construction as well as monitoring cost, schedule, quality, and regulation compliance.
- Manage stakeholders in preparing RFP’s, design briefs, other meetings and acting as company representative for the project when Development Director is not available.
- Identify and define scope and strategy along with Development Director for delivery of the development pipeline including project management, architects, planners and all engineering discipline.
- Support and assist with master planning and infrastructure planning.
- Assist with product definition, design brief, cost estimation and budgeting initiatives.
- Support the Development Director with leading and coaching project teams to ensure business cases achieve stakeholder approvals.
- Work closely with the Architect and other design consultants in the selection of sub consultants.
- Assist in identifying business risk.
- Analyse, evaluate and rank overall risk exposure, including technical, financial and human resources. Support the analysis of risk mitigation measures to ensure that the business cases are secure to meet profit and margin targets.
You must have GCC experience and have a solid hospitality backround.
Desired Skills and Experience
DROP YOUR CV HERE