A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
||Duncan and Ross Consulting|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (B.com) |Masters Degree(M.com) | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
DEGREE: BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree. Additional certification (CA, CPA or CMA) is a plus
YEAR OF EXPERIENCE: 2-4 Years
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY SKILLS:
- Booking of bank transactions with end-to-end bank reconciliations for DRITC, QFC and KSA entities.
- Supporting the finance team during annual audits.
- Preparation of monthly invoices with Project Contracts, Work Packages, POs and Timesheets.
- Matching and Reconciling project revenues with contracts.
- Checking Fixed Assets and its amortizations, Prepayments, and its amortizations for all entities.
- Responsible for making sure that petty cash transactions are well recorded, maintained and booked in accordance with existing accounting rules and regulations.
- Responsible for making sure that cheques ready for collection are arranged and collected.
- Booking and Entering purchase invoices in the system for all entities.
- Booking of Monthly Adjusting Entries as required by the Senior Accountant.
- Extracts all the payables that are overdue and prepares a list of suppliers to be paid with all the details.
- Supplier relations and reconciliation
- Communicate and reconcile with supplier to maintain a reconciled ledger.
- Process Online Banking, Check, and Cash Payments for suppliers.
VAT VAT declaration preparation for KSA Entity.
Other Taxes – Knowledge on Provisions relating to implementation of Corporate Income Taxes, WHT and other taxes in service companies on complex situations.
- And other ad hoc jobs as required by your line manager from time to time.