A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Bachelors Degree (B.com) |Masters Degree(M.com) | ACCA | CA
|1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The Main Responsibilities Of The Junior Accountant Would Entail
- Daily bookkeeping of invoices, expenses, and payments
- Assisting with managing the inflow and outflow of cash
- Bank reconciliation and accounts reconciliation
- Documenting and maintaining records of bills, payments, invoices, etc
- Be an integral part of the monthly closing of the financial statements
- Assisting the audit team with year-end closing, VAT submission, and related activities
In addition to the above, you may be required to assist the finance & accounting team with Adhoc requests
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven experience as an accountant, 1-3 years
- Proficient knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficient knowledge of VAT filing regulations in the region
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel is mandatory
- Previous experience with Zoho Books is a plus!
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Eager to learn and a fast-worker
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Able to join immediately preferred