A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Lighting Sales Executive”.
||AW Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Develop strong communication networks and relationships with the key contractors, consultants and end-users in their marketplace.
- Assess customer’s lighting needs and determine which Frater products and services best suit their needs.
- Effectively present Frater’s product and services to customers in a variety of situations utilizing the tools available (sales presentations, meetings, field visits and trade shows).
- Coordinate with Estimator team to prepare budget estimates / quotes for customers’ lighting needs.
- Negotiate prices and agreements including credit terms and collection.
- Identify and define key relationships and decision makers to maximize Frater’s position on projects.
- Work in a team environment to analyze the project from a sales, business, and engineering perspective.
- Participate in field work required (Site Survey, Installation, Commission, Trouble Shooting and Warranty Inspections).
- Coordinate with Sales Support, Logistic and client team to ensure products are delivered and/or installed according to the requirement.
- Follow up clients for any payment issues
- 2+ years sales experience in lighting or construction-related sectors, or procurement/project management role with good knowledge of lighting products
- UAE valid driving license is a must
- Young, dynamic and motivated to close deals