A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions. The Midis Group was named as one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
The Account Manager is accountable for the promotion of the company and its respective products/services through a well-defined strategy and sound partnerships with existing/potential partners. S/He works towards optimizing sales volumes and champions marketing programs and activities in line with the direct manager.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Define and implement the strategy and roadmap of the assigned products/services line in alignment with Broadcom’s management team;
- Lead the partners’ relations in alignment with the company’s management and strategy;
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing channels/clients to expand sales in the assigned territory;
- Build and maintain a solid channel/customer database, analyze data and develop metrics evaluating loyalty and new opportunities;
- Specify market requirements for current and future products/services by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to existing and potential customers;
- Execute and supervise the entire sales cycle from quotation to collection;
- Track credit and/or payment performance, review outstanding settlements and manage resolutions accordingly;
- Generate sales for the entire product/service line in terms of long-term revenue and profitability;
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives;
- Promote the company and its products/services within the Region;
- Oversee the implementation of targeted programs and marketing activities, monitor progress and raise recommendations as and when necessary.