A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||SAM Holiday Homes|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for the holiday homes company. This role requires a highly motivated and results-driven individual who can effectively manage the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through various channels, including networking, lead generation, and market research.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including landlords, real estate agents, and potential guests.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and growth objectives.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to potential landlords and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on market trends, competitor activity, and industry developments.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective delivery of services to clients.
- Meet or exceed established sales targets and KPI’s.
- Negotiate and close deals with landlords and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales, business development, or a related field
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and negotiate deals
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Experience in the real estate or vacation rental industry is an asset
- Must be fluent in English and able to speak Arabic is a plus
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM software
- The Business Development Manager will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth and success of the company.