A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cyber Security Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 152504
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The purpose of this role is to define and operationalize the go-to – market strategy, define, and execute the yearly sales plan and contribute directly to the success of the Managed Security Services and Cyber Security Solutions.
What you will do:
- Define, and develop the go-to – market strategy for Managed Security & Cyber Security Services Offerings.
- Develop a yearly sales plan with Managed Security & Cyber Security Services goals and deliverables to be included in AFT’s overall Annual Sales Plan
- Attain margin and revenue contribution targets for Managed Security & Cyber Security Services across UAE, KSA and Qatar markets
- Develop and identify new Managed Security & Cyber Security Services opportunities across the 3 markets across all verticals
- Devise a sales strategy to up-sell and cross-sell Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings to existing Al Futtaim Technologies and Engineering clients
- Schedule, attend, and manage sales interactions with customers
- Develop, build, and report to the head of Managed Services on regular frequency on the appropriate leading indicators required to measure, track, and forecast Managed Security & Cyber Security Services growth
Team Management Accountabilities:
- Identify and recruit top Managed Security & Cyber Security Services talent for field sales and operational activities
- Develop and groom field sales team to the highest level of proficiency in selling AFT’s Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings and value proposition
- Work with the Pre-Sales on converting new leads and conducting POVs / POCs
Product Management Accountabilities:
- Work with the ecosystem partners in defining and creating new Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings to capture additional market share
Provide ongoing feedback to Managed Security & Cyber Security Services Practice Pre-Sales on aligning and refining Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings as per the voice of customer and market intelligence
Required skills to be successful:
- Experience in new business sales with proven track records
- Long – term experience in negotiating contracts
- Strong track record of pursuing and winning business in large enterprises
- Strong expertise and network in the UAE market
- Experience in ICT infrastructure, Private Cloud solutions, and Application Management
- Excellent relationship skills
- Fluent English and Arabic (added advantage) language skills, both oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work with teams locally and internationally.
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge-
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in IT Field or Cyber Security
- Proven track record in developing and selling Managed Security and Cyber Security Services
- Information Security / Cyber Security Certifications would be an added advantage – ISO 27001 Implementer, CISM, CISSP, CISA, or equivalent
- 5+ years of cyber security sales experience in UAE and MENA region
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of cyber security solutions not limited to Client Security, Web Security, Email Security, Information Security, Log Management, Identity Management, Patch Management, Penetration Testing, Load Testing, Source code review, MSSP services, and Compliance Services
- Minimum 5 years of experience in new business sales with a proven track record
- Strong Negotiator and should be able to articulate complex proposals verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership, sales, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Ability to drive sales both directly and through subordinates
- Willing to travel extensively throughout UAE, KSA and Qatar.
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.