A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Kennedy Towers is a large and reputable short term rental management company in the UAE. We are searching for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager who will help grow our organisation in the UAE and provide new and creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing: Overseeing the marketing of our service to potential property owners across multiple channels to generate warm inbound leads.
- Prospecting: Using the comprehensive customer database to generate proactive leads who are interested in our service.
- Pitching: Presenting our service and identifying how our organisation provides unique solutions and demonstrates significant value to the property owners. Explaining the property management contract, handling objections and encouraging landlords to sign our property management agreement.
- Onboarding: Preparing newly signed properties by overseeing activities such as apartment furnishing to meet Kennedy Towers furnishing and hospitality standards, utility connections and property marketing.
- Customer Relationship Management: Ongoing landlord liaison with regards to booking updates and revenue performance.
- Internal Collaboration: Work collaboratively with other team members and designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 2 years experience working for a short term rental management company or a real estate brokerage offering short term rental services.
- Network: A broad network of property owner contacts, preferably those whom are familiar with the short term rental leasing model.
- Skills: Strong organisational skills, communication skills (Verbal and Non Verbal), good team working skills and a positive/creative attitude is essential. Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Attitude: A positive and energetic attitude with a solutions mindset and an innate drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree certificate required
- Competitive base salary between AED 5000 – AED 10,000 pcm based on experience
- Strong commission structure for each signed property successfully onboarded to the organisation starting at AED 2500 per signed property. Candidates should be onboarding a minimum of 5 properties per month once training is complete.