A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
||Harbor Real Estate|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
JOIN THE WOLVES OF REAL ESTATE
Award-winning Harbor Real Estate is on the lookout for a Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. Required to manage and monitor sales agents performances. Monitor the phases of development, build client relations, and provide reports to Head office regarding marketing strategies, prospective buyer issue etc.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and recruit top sales talent
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Carry out the day-to-day functions of Sales Manager through conducting regular one on one and group meetings with the sales team members, as well as highlighting the weak points in every consultant and preparing and executing an action plan to resolve them.
- Build and maintain a substantial property portfolio to sell
- Hire, manage, train and motivate the Sales Team members, and assist them to achieve their targets, responsibilities, and obligations
- Plan and execute collective team goals and ensuring they comply with HRE vision and mission
- Ensure an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients and brief the business development manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts
- Make sure that all team members uphold the company’s customer service standards and comply with rules and regulations set in the employee handbook and enforced by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration or related field
- At least 3+ years’ of real estate sales/leasing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid background in Real Estate sales or/and leasing (RERA certified brokers with a proven track record of transactions)
- UAE Driving License and own car
- Punctual, positive, passionate, ambitious and commands a can-do-attitude
If your qualifications and interests aligned with the position, we will invite you for the interview.