A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Brand Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Apparel Group is a multi-award-winning global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate based in Dubai, UAE, with operations across the GCC. Today, Apparel Group caters to millions of eager shoppers through its 2010+ retail stores and 78+ brands on all platforms while employing over 17,300 multicultural staff.
We are excited to tell you that we are currently looking for a Brand Manager for one of the leading fashion brands into Men & Women’s Clothing and Accessories.
- German or Russian language proficiency is a must
- Brand Manager position is responsible for overall brand development and implementation for maximized sales and profit.
- Strategize for brand penetration and positioning within the region to create brand image in the market.
- Delivering top line and bottom line targets across the brand.
- Overseeing commercial operations that will be working closely with front and back office upon ensuring achievement of goals and objectives while raising brand awareness.
- Maximize sales and profitability of brand stores in line with Company targets.
- Develop the brand launch strategy, participate in setting up the yearly strategic plan and budgets
- Participate in strategic meetings with suppliers, marketing, merchandising and regional teams to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity)
- Control costs within budgetary guidelines for the brand stores.
- Maximize productivity in stores through effective deployment of resources at brand stores to ensure complete sell through as per brand product, style and assortment plans.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team; recommend marketing mix for existing shops and new openings
- Receive allocated yearly budget and monitor the budget achievement in coordination with Finance
- Monitor and direct daily operations to ensure that goals and objectives are met in term of sales targets, margin and proﬁt and take corrective action when necessary
- Review feedback from territories on Brand acceptance and customer expectations.
- Ensure adherence to financial plan in all key areas – sales, markdowns, margin and average inventory.
- Create the brand positioning in consultation with the Marketing team and Brand Principal.
- Study merchandise requirements for assigned brand by setting sourcing triggers based on actual sales, sales forecasts, company order parameters, inventory checks, forth coming events, replenishment needs.
- Design the merchandise plan (pricing, promotion, assortment etc.) with the team for timely availability of stocks at the stores.
- Determine buying requirements and formulate buying plan and budget.
- Conduct product selection in coordination with the buying requirements and the product research received.
- Ensure effective in-season management across territories (stock balancing, markdown management, stock analysis, stock vs. sales performance).
- Coordinate with Retail Operations to collate the feedback on retail and brand operations.
- Develop Strategy for Visual Merchandising at Stores and ensure implementation of the same.
- Acquire market intelligence through various sources and analyze trends that may impact business.
- Research the brand acceptance within the region or any new territory and identify any inputs on brand customizations required.
- Map competition prices / products and provide qualitative inputs to business.
- Research on the latest trends in products, brands, styles, designs, fits etc.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities; provide action plans and follow up on implementation
- Ensure proper implementation of in-store marketing animation plan/guidelines from Brand Owners
- Analyze proﬁtability of the counters/ brands & monitor market share
- Review monthly reports on customer & sales analysis, shopper insights, traﬃc in store and store/counter KPIs and prepare action plan accordingly