A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Executive Secretary”.
|Company Name||SASCO Construction|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY / PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- English – Read, Write & Speak
- Arabic – Read, Write & Speak
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Answering & replying for all calls & emails will received from Clients, Subcontractor & Suppliers.
- Monitoring and preparing order for all the Office equipment’s required (Stock list to be update weekly).
- Preparing and sending letters to Clients, Subcontractors & Suppliers.
- Arranging proper filling system / documents for all hard and soft copies.
- Preparing & updating all logs (such as Materials, Drawings, Inspections and all other reports required).
- Reporting, distributing & reminding Engineers for all pending for submission and resubmission (approvals and rejected copies).
- Preparing submission of all documents for approval.
- Following up with all Subcontractors and Supplier for the purchase order and deliveries of materials (By email or phone calls),
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- With at least 10 to 15 years work experience in same field
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Preferably Arabic speaking from English curriculum school
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software
- In-depth knowledge of office management
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Job Types: Full-time
- Ability to commute/relocate: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Candidate should join immediately
Apply Now:[email protected]