A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations and Logistics Manager”.
|Company Name||Eden Gallery|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Eden Gallery, a fast growing and innovative International Art Gallery with galleries around the world : We are actively looking for a full time Operation & Logistics Manager to join our Team at Dubai.
The candidate will manage the operations aspect of the company, including but not limited to art installations coordination, inventory, gallery maintenance, vendors management and shipping. This opportunity comes with a lot of responsibilities and the ideal candidate will have efficient time management skills, be highly organized and have ownership. Communication skills and customer service are a must in a luxury retail business to insure the best quality of service to our proud collectors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
• Inventory Management
• Organize teams for art installations locally, nationally and internationally
• Find and negotiate the best rates with the different vendors insuring best quality and timing
• Maintenance in every aspect (packing supplies, building management, resolve efficiently eventual issues at the gallery)
• Check incoming and outgoing freight shipments with different freight forwarders confirming every piece was received and added to the system
• Report inventory and shipping activity in the company system (Priority and Monday.com)
• Working and communicating with overseas team and other galleries to optimize operations activities
Contractors / vendors
HR : recruitment documents, employees files, salary calculation, rota managing.
Working in collaboration with PR & event team.
Any other task as assigned including looking after the gallery visual representation
WHAT YOU HAVE :
– 2-3 years of experience in operations management and Inventory control
– Microsoft Office Skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work efficiently with little supervision and to be proactive
– Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure
– Speaking foreign languages is a plus
– Shipping experience is not required but it is a plus
Remuneration based on skills and experience