A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Generalist”.
||The Elite Cars|
|Qualification||BSC | BA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join our team. Qualified candidates must have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Ensure to facilitate the required accessibilities to new joiners and existing employees in coordination with concern department.
- Implement training and development plans to new and existing employees.
- Develop HR policies throughout the organization, explaining the policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, end of service, etc.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions for all employees.
- Plan periodic performance review sessions for employees followed by the appraisals, rewards and promotions.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages of employees periodically.
- Administer employee health insurance programs.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure the compliance to all legal and governmental requirements
- Coordinate with the PRO for related responsibilities.
- Process payroll for employees in the organization and ensure a smooth flow and accuracy at all times.
- Prepare and issue disciplinary letters to the employees on violations after obtaining necessary approvals. Coordinate exit process for departing employees.
- Manage employee leaves as per the UAE labor law.
- Coordinate and arrange air tickets for the employees as per their eligibility and in compliance to company policies.
- Conduct employee contract renewals as per the set procedure and guideline.
- Monitor employee loans & dues and ensure the compliance as per the loan agreement.
- Conduct employee transfers as required and advised by the line Manager.
- Secure acknowledgement letters for all company items issued to the employees.
- Circulate memos, policies or procedures to the concerned departments, or to the entire group of companies as required.
24. Processing Employee Certificates such as NOCs and other applicable letters.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in UAE as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HR software
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
Apply Now: [email protected]