|The Elite Cars
|BSC | BA
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join our team. Qualified candidates must have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Ensure to facilitate the required accessibilities to new joiners and existing employees in coordination with concern department.
- Implement training and development plans to new and existing employees.
- Develop HR policies throughout the organization, explaining the policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, end of service, etc.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions for all employees.
- Plan periodic performance review sessions for employees followed by the appraisals, rewards and promotions.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages of employees periodically.
- Administer employee health insurance programs.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure the compliance to all legal and governmental requirements
- Coordinate with the PRO for related responsibilities.
- Process payroll for employees in the organization and ensure a smooth flow and accuracy at all times.
- Prepare and issue disciplinary letters to the employees on violations after obtaining necessary approvals. Coordinate exit process for departing employees.
- Manage employee leaves as per the UAE labor law.
- Coordinate and arrange air tickets for the employees as per their eligibility and in compliance to company policies.
- Conduct employee contract renewals as per the set procedure and guideline.
- Monitor employee loans & dues and ensure the compliance as per the loan agreement.
- Conduct employee transfers as required and advised by the line Manager.
- Secure acknowledgement letters for all company items issued to the employees.
- Circulate memos, policies or procedures to the concerned departments, or to the entire group of companies as required.
24. Processing Employee Certificates such as NOCs and other applicable letters.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in UAE as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HR software
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field