A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Coordinator (UAE National)”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|25,000 AED – 28,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Purpose of the role:
Purchase goods, materials, and services to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met, taking into account contractual terms (price, volumes, quality and delivery lead times) whilst ensuring continuity of supply.
Responsible for purchasing, scheduling, and managing goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified requirements at the agreed cost, quality and delivery targets.
Ensures materials / components are maintained at optimal levels while achieving inventory targets.
Ensure Restaurants Operations & Support Center maintains a smooth operational plan with a steady flow of needed services/materials
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities.
- Work with planner to provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
- Work closely with others in the function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business enhancements.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up detailed, timely and excellent communications.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues and escalate within the function if bottlenecks arise.
- Create call-off schedules and communicate plans with suppliers, logistics department and 3PL providers.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure timely order placement and
- Coordinate with planners, suppliers and the logistics department to ensure the availability of goods.
- Work with the department manager, central procurement, finance to ensure the successful and timely launch of key projects.
- • Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting by collaborating with team members to achieve correct inventory results.
- Identify opportunities for improvement related to capacity planning, productivity and plan attainment metrics through
- Continuous Improvement efforts as well as planning system parameters.
- Execute what-if scenarios in the mid and long-term horizon to anticipate end to end planning capabilities required to satisfy demands
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum experience of +3 years within the role of procurement or supply chain.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain administrative, coordination, purchasing roles in a similar business.