A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|25,000 AED – 27,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
To responsible for overseeing a wide variety of Warehouse activities including receipt of shipments/containers, showroom transfer, client deliveries, supervising warehouse staff, warehouse inventory management and associated records.
Your Job Description is subject to review & change at the discretion of the Management.
- Professionally managing, directing, delegating and training the Warehouse team.
- Managing and solving delivery/WH issues in a proactive and professional manner.
- Cleaning, arrangement and healthy maintenance of Warehouse conditions.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance. Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Determine staffing levels based on delivery size and assigning workload accordingly.
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by ordering, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions, recommending compensation actions, adhering to policies and procedures.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area. Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transaction’ accuracy. Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- To have necessary paper works documented for GRN, Pro Forma Invoice, Stock Report, Delivery Note, Barcodes, Transfer Notes and/or Goods on Approval Note.
- Updating furniture stock details correctly in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Maintains Warehouse inventory by conducting physical counts, reconciling variances, inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, requiring preventive maintenance, calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading product technical data and catalogues.
- Making sure to have furniture/ material delivery is done in a professional manner in line with the brand identity.
- Positively responding to call from superiors with regards to the scheduling of urgent client delivery/ showroom transfers.
- Assist in showroom inventory management and tracking of merchandise in respective locations.
- Making sure to have the whole tea nub proper uniforms during work hours with the basic safety equipment including hand gloves, boots and safety hat and vest, if required.
- To ensure that delivery team have a clean outlook and pleasant body odor during work hours and upon entering the client premise.
- As the team of multicultural, English should be used as the medium of communication at work.
- Making sure to have the deliveries and transfers done before and after the showroom operating hours.
- Supervising the receipt from the supplier/ showrooms should be properly verified prior moving them for stocking and safe keeping.
- Any damages found on furniture, lighting and accessories should be notified immediately to the Logistics personnel with necessary documentations and evidences.
- Overseeing the clearance of packing materials and other delivery leftovers after completion of delivery/installation.
- Should have electrical equipment’s installation and maintenance knowledge.
- Track and manage inventory
- Inspect warehouse and keep the warehouse clean and safe
- Manage warehouse staff
- Evaluate performance metrics to ensure quality delivery and cost-efficient work-flow processes
- High school diploma or Graduate
- 5 years’ of warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV