A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Engineer-Operations”.
||Enova by Veoila|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
- To manage the facilities and operations within the assigned portfolio while implementing best supplier and customer relationship management, facilities management, building energy services management, maintenance, and contract management practices that improve the overall operational efficiency of managed assets, maintain high customer satisfaction, and help achieve Enova’s business objectives.
- Manage the effective achievement of the operation by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, and providing formal and informal feedback and appraisals in order to maximize the subordinates’ and the business unit’s performance.
Operations & Facilities Management
- Develop and monitor SLAs for the portfolio of assets, and ensure that they are aligned to service delivery, client expectations, and expectations from suppliers/service partners in order to achieve quality service delivery, effective supplier relationship management, and profitability.
- Monitor service delivery performance and lead the evaluation of suppliers’ performance to ensure the selection of appropriately qualified service providers at the optimum price in order to deliver the expected quality of service.
- Monitor resource utilization to ensure that the right number and talent is available for running operations (projects, civil works, mechanical works, electrical works, landscaping, building inspections, etc.), accomplishing targets, improving customer satisfaction, and achieving business objectives.
- Monitor and control the execution of maintenance contracts, review the preventive and corrective maintenance programmes, and supervise the implementation by employees or assigned contractor(s) through reviewing reports and spot-checking as appropriate to ensure the provision of quality maintenance works to the facilities (including maintenance to audiovisual equipment, BMS, chillers, generators, HVAC, IT, etc.).
- Attend all coordination meetings with the tenants and contractors to discuss the progress of the fit-out works and collect the required documentation, carry out an overall inspection after the completion of the fit-out works, prepare the snag list for the tenant, and follow up on all rectification works needed.
- Monitor the request for quotations and the preparation of Purchase Orders and Vendor Contracts, approve same, and ensure that the purchasing process is optimized to guarantee the provision of products/ services to the company/ customer on time and avoid any operational delays.
- Ensure that the Annual Leave Planner is completed to have a holistic view on forecasted leaves and employees’ availabilities throughout the year so as to guarantee that the appropriate resourcing is done and that business operations do not get interrupted.
Customer Relationship & Management
- Manage customers’ expectations through clear communication and transparent work attitude in order to be consistent and to develop strong customer relationships.
- Receive escalated problems and complaints from the Call Centre and ensure that the necessary support and maintenance work is provided to customers in a timely fashion in order to resolve customers’ issues (pertaining to cooling, power, ventilation, plumbing, etc.) and maintain their high levels of satisfaction.
- Escort customers on daily tours within the premises/ facilities, listen to any feedback or complaints they might have and delegate any work needed to the subordinates in order to provide customers with the necessary civil, mechanical, electrical, etc. support and maintenance support.
- Provide technical advice to customers and represent customers in technical interfaces with third parties (such as dealing with contractors conducting any construction work on-premises while ensuring that they are delivering according to the agreement) as well as furnish customers with technical advice on improvement opportunities (such as reducing utility consumption and bills) in order to increase CSR awareness and contribute in achieving a greener environment.
- Manage the implementation and improvement of policies, guidelines, and processes for contract management and administration to ensure standards are set so that all business requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality service to customers in line with the corporate strategy.
- Manage the process of revising contracts’ scope of work, renewing the contract while recommending changes, conducting pricing, and negotiating the contract with the customer while coordinating the Terms & Conditions of the contract with the Legal department to ensure alignment with internal policies and any external laws and regulations.
- Lead and monitor the subcontracting of works (such as fire systems, gas, emergency lighting, vertical transportation, water treatment, tank cleaning, etc.), ensure that subcontractors fulfill their duties in an accurate manner and as per the agreed-upon contractual clauses, and manage subcontractors’ evaluations and negotiations while ensuring that chosen subcontractors are approved by the relevant authorities to guarantee compliance with the regulatory framework (such as any approvals needed from the Civil Defense Department for fire-fighting systems).
Qualifications, Experiences, & Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years experience in operations management; exposure to Maintenance and Facilities Management especially in the areas of operations planning, HSEEQ, supplier relations management, client relations management, maintenance, and contract management.
- Experience in hospitality industry is an advantage.
Apply Now :[email protected]