A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
▪ Updating of ledgers for payables, receivables, depreciation/amortization, loan/interest payments, accruals, prepayments and analyze/reconcile balances on a monthly basis.
▪ Prepare and analyze accounting records and financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting standards.
▪ Monitor accounts payable to ensure that payment terms comply with Purchase Orders with vendors.
▪ Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to endorsement for payment.
▪ Daily monitoring of cash flow in different bank accounts for internal transfers and payments.
▪ Handle accounts receivables by maintaining up-to-date billing records, prepare client invoices, monitor and initiate collection efforts and preparation of regular reporting requirements.
▪ Respond to all vendor and client inquiries timely.
▪ Monthly aging analysis on accounts payable and accounts receivable and initiate necessary corrective actions.
▪ Handle settlement of salaries and wages and sales commissions and carry-out monthly/periodic payroll reporting.
▪ Perform bank and intercompany reconciliations for consolidation purposes.