A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Ayesh AlBarguthi Audit and Accounting Svcs|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | CA | CPA | ACCA|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Urgent Hiring !!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH SHIPPING EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Position: Finance Manager.
A Leading Shipping/ Liners company is currently hiring Finance Manager.
Preference to give candidate hold min 5-7yrs work experience with in Shipping Industry.
· Finance Manager Job Responsibilities:
· Ensures business processes, administration, and financial management.
· Maintains accounting system.
· Need to manage the Accounts team
· Leads planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
· Reviews financial reports.
· Prepares financial forecasts.
· Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
· Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
· Assists management to make financial decisions
· Investigates means to improve profitability.
· Reviews and processes payments of the company.
· Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
· Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
· Handle daily accounting operation (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, P&L, and Balance Sheets)
· Prepare and handle a full set of import/export documents incl. opening L/C, checking L/C workability, and consolidating relevant banking documents.
· Coordinate with related parties (forwarder/distributor) for importation, customs clearance, and any operational issues
· General Business Knowledge of containers and its movement, trade lanes, port, harbor, pricing, customs and immigration activities and procedures, and necessary legal requirements conducting business
· Coordinate with the shipping companies for inbound and outbound shipments.
· Any ad hoc projects as required by Manager
Diploma / Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
10 years of working experience in Accounting and Shipping (MUST)
Experience of using MS excel, word
Good command of both written and spoken in English
Independent, self-initiative, strong sense of responsibilities, attentive to details and willing to work under pressure.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV.
Please mention on the subject line the position you applying for.
NB: This is one of the client’s requirements. The above details are as specified by them. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.