A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Provis Estate Management
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | CPA
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Roles, Responsibilities, Duties:
- Update / monitor bank position and the credit facilities on daily basis (including subs and projects, inside and outside UAE), using online banking channels and ERP, and report that to Finance heads on daily basis as high level funding status
- Update and arrange cash forecast at group and opco levels, and the key reasons for variations reasons and impacts, so that the head of treasury report weekly cashflow position and forecast with actions required on weekly basis
- Support the management of liquidity (account balances / Fixed deposits), with all letters, and other cash management needs (including meet bank obligations) and calculate/match on monthly basis all the interest expense and income, and other fees
- Maintaining bank accounts details at group level by managing KYC requirement and updating signatories, and ERP approval system.
- Manage and maintain record of all trade finance items and needs (at group level applications, fees, renewals, cancellations, etc), and report overall exposure on monthly basis
- Handling all pre- and post-acquisition & merger activities related to change of ownership & signatories as per BM.
- Carry out daily reporting activities, dealing with banks and assisting the respective manager in cash and liquidity management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
- Review of monthly bank reconciliation & PDC reconciliation of Provis group and other landlord accounts and acting on pending items.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls along with Reporting package enhancements
- Coordinate with auditors for completion of the corporate and 3rd party audit.
- Monitoring daily tasks of cash management team and measuring treasury department benchmarks.
- Maintaining relationship and negotiating with Banks and other cash management services providers
- Any ad hoc reports for management
- Coordinate/ provide support services to Parent/Subsidiary