A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Accountant”.
|Hitek Services LLC
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting) | CPA | CMA
|4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|7,500 AED – 8,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- Accountable for financial planning along with sales team; pricing including CTC and selling cost, linking them with the financial modelling for P&L.
- Analyzing variances between actual and budget to provide forecast and commenting with business drivers.
- Supporting finance team with company/partner/customer level budgeting, costing and actuals.
- Perform periodic financial review and analysis based on baselines for company/partner/customer level budgeting.
- Preparation of revenue reports and cost reports by product, by client, by segment, by cost center, by business unit along with finance team or on your own.
- Supporting finance team with P&L and Cash flows, AR/AP, month closing activities, taxations, and bank reconciliations.
- Reviewing and obtaining authorisation to agree on contract terms and conditions
- Developing and presenting business review materials
- Contributing to the development of business, proposal and contract models
- Commercial review of all plans, estimates and artefacts to ensure compliance
- Engaging with central functions to address specific compliance issues (Legal, Tax, Offset etc)
- Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs
- Setting standard costs
- Developing and analyzing cost standards
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advising executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data
- Managing the company’s balance sheet and accounting books
- Supporting other company accountants with invoicing and capital expenditure
- Negotiating contracts and solutions ensuring compliance with business requirements
- Generating and finalising contractual documents using corporate standards
- To review pricing models and costings and ensure they are in line with FM Industry rates
- Review the CTC and cost inputs quarterly with relevant Departments and Senior Commercial & Contracts Manager ensuring the CTC is up to date.
- Develop innovative ways to price new proposals – not just efficiencies but also that of different ways to cost in order to remain competitive
- Minimum 04 years in Cost Accounting in FM Industry.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Publisher.
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills.