A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Associate Manager Finance Reporting”.
|Majid Al Futtaim
|Bachelors | Masters | CA | CPA | ACCA
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The role is responsible for managing the on time quality financial submissions and reporting across the rapidly growing Communities business unit.
Responsible for maintaining a system of internal reporting that will ensure the businesses Budgets/Forecasts/Strategic Plans are submitted in compliance with applicable financial policies and procedures. The position coordinates with the shared service teams on all areas of accounting and control ensuring accurate and timely recording of actual results.
- Responsible for the submission of the Communities Strategic Plan, Budget and Forecast
- Manage the accuracy and on time delivery of month end reporting in compliance with IFRS
- Ensure General Ledger transactions are correctly maintained and reconciled
- Produce consolidated financial reports for actuals, budget, strategic plans and forecasts for senior management at all levels, providing transparent insight on performance
- Produce high quality presentations and business analysis, providing value added insight.
- Simplify processes to drive improvements in all aspects of financial reporting and analysis
- CA/CPA/ACCA with 5+ years post qualification experience
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of IFRS/IAS and related interpretation as well as local GAAP.
- Experience in working with Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle.
- Ability to interact with senior management