A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | CA | CMA | CPA | ACCA|
|Experience||9 – 13 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
To provide leadership and support to the finance team and the company on all financial aspects, and to ensure implementation of Khidmah strategy and operational plan.
- Responsible for all financial, accounting, banking and fiscal management aspects under the direction of Director of Finance.
- Close supervision of all day to day and periodic Finance related process and reconciliations such as A/R, A/P, inventory, cash & bank and Payroll.
- Ensure accurate and smooth month end closing and reporting within the agreed timetable.
- Supervise the preparation of the weekly cash flow and monthly cost allocation sheets.
- Assist the CFO and Executive Directors in preparing the annual budget.
- Implement the approved annual budget (and any variations) and post to the system.
- Monitor, analyze and report monthly operating results against budget.
- Monthly performance review of all contracts against budget. Analyze actual and report variance to senior management.
- Participate in planning the objectives, methods and resources of financial operations
- Examine financial records and transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting standards, procedures and internal control.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, accounting standards and local laws and regulations related to Finance
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external audits
- Implement process improvement initiatives to enhance existing processes and accommodate business change
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments
- Lead a team of professional accountants (responsible for all Facility Management and Property Management accounting activities
- Manage the finance team in an effective manner to accomplish the department goals and objectives and expectations of all our stakeholders.
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to be self-motivated and take responsibility for their contributions to the team. Lead by example and delegate work effectively.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training.
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and act as Finance Business Partner for other departments.
- Communicate effectively and manage successful working relationships with other departments, Suppliers, customers and partners.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Finance or in any related field
- Finance/Accountant related professional certification is a plus. E.g. ACCA, CPA, CFA, etc.
- 9-13 years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a similar capacity, preferably in a business with similar processes.
- 2-3 years of experience in FM industry is preferrable